Monday, January 19, 2009

Wine and Cheese, step 5

Painting the grapes and wine glasses


Even though I said I'd save the grapes to last, when I bought them they didn't look like they'd last very long. Using a combination of red and green grapes helps to move the colors around the painting. The red grapes were most interesting, because they were a variety of shades, from deep reds to near oranges.

Then I went on to paint the silver bowl...painting reflections is a lot of fun and gives a lot of interest and elegance to a painting.

I then refined the wine glasses, painting in the wine color first. Then I added the reflections and highlights, thinking of course that I was nearly done with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. https://wevino.store/