Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thirty-Eight

Since I last posted my blog, I have become one of the artists at the Bucks County Gallery of Fine Arts in New Hope, PA.  I am very honored to be a part of this gallery of top-notch fine artists. I hope this will be a long and successful relationship.

When I knew I was going to take paintings to the gallery owner Howard Cooperman, I rummaged around in some old photos from my previous visit to New Hope, about ten years ago.  Often I have done paintings of doors and windows in historic areas and this particular building had caught my eye. I loved the way the shadows fell across the brick and bay window.  So I did this painting for Howard to review.  My dear departed cat Theodore is in the window checking out a bird on the sidewalk.  It was a lot of fun to paint and Howard said he loved it.

To see my work at Bucks County Gallery of Fine Art, click here.

No comments: