Finishing the tree and other details
The two major tree trunks were parallel, which was bothering me. So I redid the back trunk so it leaned the other way, making the space between the two more artistic. I then painted in foliage at the top of the painting, adding branches and limbs as I went along. There are a few areas that need to be cleaned up, but basically this part is done.
I revised the bushes around the circle, making them more in perspective. They were too much the same size and too much the same distance from one another. So I repositioned them, and in doing so, there is now one less.
I added the railing to the front steps, finished the shutters and windowboxes, and the azaleas on the side of the house.
Not much more to do!